Screen Producers Australia (SPA) today named the industry leaders sitting on the two advisory boards for SCREEN FOREVER 37, to be held on the Gold Coast, 3 May - 5 May 2023, followed by an Online Global Market 9 May - 10 May 2023.
The Program Advisory Board will help set the strategic direction for Australia’s premier screen industry event and aid in the creation of an engaging, inspirational, and business-focused program, while the Market Advisory Board will help maximise the financing, distribution, and co-production opportunities at the SPA Connect Market.
“The delivery of tangible business outcomes for the Australian screen sector has always been a cornerstone of SCREEN FOREVER. Both the programming and market Advisory Boards have been carefully selected to deliver a wealth of experience and insight into the lifecycle of productions across every cross section of the screen industry. It is these board members who aid in curating an exciting, engaging, and robust SCREEN FOREVER 37 program and market,” said Matthew Deaner, CEO, SPA.
The Boards will have their initial meeting in October to begin discussions on program content and SPA Connect Market opportunities, providing guidance in the lead up to SCREEN FOREVER 37.
Full Program Advisory Board is as follows:
- Amanda Morrison, Komixx Entertainment Pty Ltd, Managing Director
- Angela Bates, Screen Australia, Head of First Nations
- Ben Ulm, ITV Studios Australia, Head of Factual & Reality
- Dr Belinda Burns, Screen Queensland, Chief Creative Officer
- Gabrielle Jones, City of Gold Coast, Film & Television Advise
- Jodie Bell, Ramu Production, Producer
- Lisa Scott, Highview Productions, Company Director/Producer
- Lisa Shaunessy, Arcadia, Co-Founder & Producer
- Rachel Higgins, Birdcage Films, Producer
- Rachel Okine, Stan, Head of Features and Development Executive
- Reggie Ba-Pe, Club Media, Co-Founder
- Tracey Corbin-Matchett, Bus Stop Films, Chief Executive Officer
Full Market Advisory Board is as follows:
- Anthony Kimble, Arrested Industries, Founder & Co-CEO, United States
- Brian Walsh, The Foxtel Group, Executive Director Of Drama & Senior Content Consultant
- Courtney Gibson, Screen Queensland, Chief Executive Officer
- Daniel Monaghan, Paramount, Senior Vice President, Content & Programming
- Grainne Brunsdon, Screen Australia, Head of Content
- Joshua Chan, Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia, Director of Legal & Business Affairs, ANZ
- Kylie Washington, BBC Studios ANZ, General Manager & Creative Director of Production
- Libbie Doherty, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Head of Children's Content
- Marc Lorber, Lionsgate TV, SVP, International Acquisitions and Co-Productions, United Kingdom
- Michael McMahon, Big and Little Films, Executive Producer
- Tracey Robertson, Hoodlum Entertainment, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer