After a sell-out 2019 season, the Meet the Buyers genre panels are back for SCREEN FOREVER 35 to get to the heart of what broadcasters and streamers are really looking for in the Australian market.
Available to physical and digital delegates, the sessions will take place live on 17-18 February, with attendees invited to contribute to the discussions during a Q&A.
Already confirmed for the Entertainment & Comedy and Drama panels are buyers from ABC, Amazon, Foxtel, Netflix, SBS, Seven and Stan, with more fantastic names to be added to the lineup soon.
The Entertainment & Comedy buyers are:
- Josh Martin, SBS, Commissioning Editor of Entertainment and Food
- Nick Hayden, ABC, Head of Entertainment
- Tyler Bern, Amazon Prime Video ANZ, Head of Content
The Drama buyers are:
- Julie McGauran, Seven, Head of Drama
- Lana Greenhalgh, Foxtel, Drama Executive
- Nick Forward, Stan, Chief Content Officer
- Que Minh Luu, Netflix, Director of Originals, Australia
- Sally Riley, ABC, Head of Scripted
Purchase your SCREEN FOREVER pass here to secure your place in front of these global juggernauts.