Got a Minute?
TikTok and SPA's 60 second story competition is back and bigger than ever – and this year there is a massive AU$25,000 prize up for grabs! A fun and fast start to the second day of conference, ‘Got a Minute?’ helps the next generation of Aussie storytellers share their unique voices and stories with the world, and highlights the power and potential of short-form content.
Want some inspo? Check our last year's finalists here.
Got a Minute? is open to the whole industry - you don't need a SCREEN FOREVER pass, a SPA membership, or any previous production experience - just a great Aussie story and a plan.
Three talented finalists will be flown to the Gold Coast to pitch their concept to a panel of industry heavyweights in front of a live audience of the who's who of Aussie film & TV.
- Read the T&Cs
- Upload the pilot for your 10 x 1 minute series to TikTok using #screenforever and #gotaminute
- Fill out the submission form
and you're in!
- 1 Feb - Competition opens
- 25 Feb - Competition. closes
- 11 Mar - Finalists selected
- 16 Mar - Finalists announced
- 29 Mar - Live pitching + winner announced
The winning pitch will be awarded:
- AU$25,000 production investment; and
- 1:1 development meetings with Screen Australia.
Each finalist will also receive:
- a SCREEN FOREVER Gold Coast pass;
- flights, accommodation and per diem to attend SCREEN FOREVER;
- an invitation to join the TikTok ‘Rising Star’ managed creator program;
- a TikTok partner manager mentorship;
- features on TikTok ANZ's social media pages; and
- TikTok merchandise.
- Felicity McVay, Director of Content Partnerships, TikTok
- Lee Naimo, Senior Investment Manager, Screen Australia
SCREEN FOREVER is proudly supported by the Queensland Government, through Screen Queensland.
We acknowledge and pay respects to the Yugambeh people of the Gold Coast and all their descendants both past and present. We also acknowledge the many Aboriginal people from other regions as well as Torres Strait and South Sea Islander people who now live in the local area and have made an important contribution to the community.